I’ve been tagged by Mackenzie of ManicMation. (Thanks for that honor, Mackenzie!) This means I have to answer some questions Mackenzie asked, and tag some awesome bloggers with my own questions. (And be sure to check out Mackenzie’s blog.) This is a fun way to get to know a little about the person behind the blog.
I feel like I need to make a big speech, but I’ll skip that. So, let’s get this party started:
1. If you could date any superhero, who would it be?
Toss up between Thor (aka Donald Blake) and Batman. Thor’s got that thunder god thing going for him. Works brilliantly. Batman’s got that brooding Dark Knight thing. Slick. And then there’s Iron Man/Tony Stark who has that whole billionaire thing going for him. . . . Wait. So does Bruce Wayne. So, I’ll say all three.
2. Have you ever cried during an animated movie?
I cried like a baby at Toy Story 3 and several others! I’m not ashamed of my weepiness.
3. Would you rather star in a Western or a sci-fi film?
Sci-fi hands down, because of the genre and all the cool special effects. But the days and days of shoots before a greeen screen might be daunting.
4. Which language do you wish you were fluent in?
I wish I was better at Spanish and Mandarin. I would have been much better at haggling at the markets had I known more Mandarin when I spent a summer in Wujiang in China.
5. How is a raven like a writing desk?
Ha! Trick question. Nice.
6. What’s one quote that really inspires you?
Let the character talk. Don’t censor, don’t control. Listen, and write. Ursula Le Guin, Steering the Craft
7. How many states in the United States have you been to?
Sigh. I’m embarrassed to say only 30. I would love to travel to more states.
8. Which Disney character are you most like?
Goofy or so I’m told, for personality reasons (hopefully).
9. What is the cheesiest movie you’ve ever seen?
That’s a tough one, because I’ve seen so many. My heart says Eragon, but I’ll go with Plan 9 from Outer Space.
10. If you could be a bird, which bird would you be?
A golden eagle ’cause they soar
11. What is one job that you’d be terrible at?
Nuclear physicist or wait staff at a restaurant. Why? Because I drop things.
I’m tagging these amazing bloggers:
Here are your questions:
1. What book inspires you the most?
2. What is your favorite type of M & M? (Note there are several: plain, peanut, pretzel)
3. If you could meet any living author, who would you choose? Why?
4. Favorite place to vacation or most desired spot to travel?
5. Animal preference: Cats or dogs? Other?
6. You have seven words left before you lose all ability to talk. What seven words would you choose?
7. What tip would you offer teenage you if you could go back in time and talk to yourself?
8. Which quote inspires you the most?
9. What was the last movie that really made you think?
10. Favorite hangout spot?
11. Book you’d like to see turned into a graphic novel (and why)?